Mama's Emporium


Hello Friends of Earnest Efforts -

We are delighted to announce the newest shop to begin carrying our natural wood baby rattles.  Mama's Emporium is located in Englewood, Colorado and online.  I enjoyed reading Amanda's recognition of the many people who encouraged the environmental entrepeneur she has become. 

"The love of recycling and re-purposing things have been instilled in me since I was very young. My Mom was super thrifty and she could make anything, She taught me her love of bargain hunting and I inherited her creativity. My Grandpa Ralph was the owner of Ralph's Emporium, a second hand store in Aurora, CO :) Grandpa was a patient listener and he encouraged the entrepreneur in me by telling me when he thought an idea I came up with was a pretty good one. My Aunt Gail taught me to be resourceful and to trust my gut. My teacher Mrs. Clark made the importance of recycling and being Eco-friendly real for me with hands-on projects. Mrs. Clark taught me that being thrifty and environmentally conscious go hand and hand and she encouraged me to follow my entrepreneurial dreams." -Amanda Dinkel

We hope that you will stop in and visit Mama's Emporium and shake a rattle for us, and remember to...

Take care, be good & kind, and don't forget to laugh,
Ellie Efforts (aka Heather or Big Mama to Myrtle Jo Efforts)

No comments:

Post a Comment