Ellie & The Owl Sweater

Dear Friends of Earnest Efforts -


Ellie in the Owl Sweater

Close up of owls & antique buttons for eyes

Backside
This may or may not be off topic, but I just have to brag about this Owl Sweater I just finished.  It is only my second sweater, and I think I'm now over my fear of sweaters, so there will be more to come (Earnie keeps asking if I've started his sweater yet).  It was designed by Kate Davies and I found it on Ravelry.  If you've been to our Eugene, Oregon Saturday Market or seen us at any other art festival you are probably familiar with my handknit, felted wool hats, but you've never seen my hats online until now...



I just can't bear the thought of trying to sell a hat to someone through cyber-space.  How do you get a good fit?  So, I'm thinking about selling my hat patterns on Ravelry.  I'll let you all know when I get that project checked off my list.  Until then remember...

Take care, be good & kind, and don't forget to laugh,
Ellie (aka Heather)

1 comment: