Lil Fish Studios Spirit Shaker Review

Acorn Mushroom Tutorial
Lisa's Felted Mushrooms

Good Morning Friends - We had a nice little surprise this morning when we checked our messages.  Lisa of Lil Fish Studios Etsy shop has written a nice little review of our spirit shakers on her blog at Lil Fish Studios Blog.  When we joined the Eco Etsy Team just a couple of weeks ago Lisa, also a team member, was our first customer from the team, which made us feel even more welcome than we already felt.  She makes the most precious felted wood goodies.  My favorites are the felted mushrooms & acorns.  Lisa's blog is a wonderful collection of ideas and instructions for making all kinds of wonderful items from nature, and her photography is exceptional.  Her blog is probably the first I have visited that has made me want to slow down my early morning hike to collect some of mother nature's finest materials for a fun little project.  Please visit her Etsy shop and blog page to find your inspiration.
Take care, be good & kind, and don't forget to laugh,
Ellie Efforts (aka Heather)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're so sweet! What a pleasure it has been to "meet" you and to see your work in person. I know my daughter and niece (and me!) are going to love playing with the shakers.

    Hike on!

    ReplyDelete