New Baby Rattle/Spirit Shaker Photos on Etsy

Good morning Friends of Earnest Efforts -


New Walnut Baby Rattle Photo
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59146314/baby-rattle-walnut

I've finally posted some new pictures of the baby rattles & spirit shakers on Etsy.  I actually got the idea from Melinda's blog review of our rattles in Going Green with Noah where she has a beautiful photo of one of our rattles resting in a tree.  So, I've placed the rattles & spirits in the same type of tree the wood originated from.  I've also placed photos of the trees with the relative woods.  I would love to know what people think about the photo with the label on or should it be left off?  I thought it gave the rattle more dimension, making it easier to visualize the shape.  I would love some feedback.  Here's wishing you all a beautiful and joyful Fall day,
Ellie Efforts (aka Heather)

No comments:

Post a Comment